Lord of the 7th in the ‘bad’ houses

I find that when writing or talking about the placement of the Lord of the 7th house most astrologers always skip the bad houses (2, 6, 8, 12) - I’m guessing because they are more difficult to talk about on the fly compared to ones with easier topics such as the 10th or 11th house

Even in books or thorough resources such as the Astrology Podcast or even some conference lectures I’ve watched they always give extreme examples such as Hitler for the Lord of 7th in the 8th which of course doesn’t necessarily apply to the majority of people with such placements

I’m wondering if anyone is willing to give their opinions on the connection between the 7th and the 2, 6, 8 or 12 house. Perhaps even some more positive ways to look at these interpretations? Or if anyone has anecdotal stories they would like to share that would be awesome. Hopefully this could be a valuable resource for others too.

submitted by /u/happysapphire
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/Hd1vouX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to the two brilliant British astrologers?

Happy 2021 Birthday to Stephen Foster, Blind Owl Wilson, and US Independence

Steven Forrest: Racism Issues