Interested in interpretations of a macrocosmic view of astrology

Hello everyone. I have recently been interested in macrocosmic/ timeline/ historical perspectives on astrology.

To illustrate what I am talking about. Let’s imagine a timeline (this can start at the beginning of life on earth or even simply at the big bang) until now, and then continuing up until an unspecified point in the future (you can choose this)

How would this timeline be illustrated symbolically through astrology?

Does astrology coincide with different big “era’s” of history? Does it predict or have things to say about future waves of humanity?

Are there any books or YouTube videos/ other resources on these kinds of topics? I really just want to have a side by side analysis of astrology with culture, history, evolution, etc.

Any help with this topic would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/moomamoon
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/qKe4mGj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happened to the two brilliant British astrologers?

Happy 2021 Birthday to Stephen Foster, Blind Owl Wilson, and US Independence

Steven Forrest: Racism Issues