How is mutual reception by domicile impacted when one domicile ruler is in the sign of its exaltation and the other is in the sign of its fall? (Traditional Astrology)
I'm trying to conceptualize mutual reception by domicile when exaltation and fall are involved. Analogies are always helpful, but I get stuck when trying to apply the one of a planet in the sign of its exaltation as a guest with high expectations about their stay at this particular hotel, a stay resourced by the hotel owner (domicile ruler). I understand that the actual outcome or manifestation of exaltation is only as good as the domicile lord's ability to resource it (e.g., whether the owner is burnt out and busy putting out fires so the last thing on their list is putting extra goodies in the honored guest's room or checking on them vs. whether the owner is well-resourced and able to pull out all the stops for the honored guest)... so I'm having a hard time understanding how this plays out with mutual reception by domicile. I know the aspect between them plays a big role, too, but I mainly wanna wrap my head around the essential dignity dynamic before factoring that in.
For example, Mars in Capricorn and Saturn in Aries: Does their mutual reception mean Mars, although he's supposed to be elevated in Capricorn, encounters little to no resources to actually experience any elevation, meaning he can't really mitigate Saturn's fall very much via mutual reception? Or does the mutual reception mean the title/promise/responsibility of exaltation counts for more than it would otherwise in the case of a debilitated domicile lord?
I guess it gets at a question of whether exaltation is more of a promise that is only as good as the domicile lord's condition, or if it is equally an obligation to the sign/house topics that the exaltation lord has to find a way to fulfill whether the domicile lord can resource the elevation (comfort/ease producing significations) well or not.
I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance for your perspectives!
[link] [comments]
from Astrology https://ift.tt/piqbgLP
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment