A few general questions about local space astrology
Hello! I've been reading about local space astrology and astrocartography quite a bit.
When playing with local space and/or relocational astrology, I tend to get confused ...
I know with astrocartography, the "center" of the map is your birth place.
But when I play around with the locational astrology tool on astro.com, you can move the main pinpoint around.
The default is your birth location. But let's say you don't live in your birth location anymore. Should you move the pin to where you currently live and study those lines?
The local space astrology tool there also lets you get really specific — I can move the pin to be exactly on a certain address, or the center of a particular city or town. Is one better than the other? (Address versus center of town?)
You can also toggle off and and on a button that says "keep azimuth of birth chart." It's defaulted to be toggled on, but when you uncheck it, the lines all move a little bit. Is it better to have it on or off? What is the difference?
Also, does it make a difference at all if you've lived in a place for 1 day versus 1 year versus a decade? I read somewhere that living in a place for a long time would change things somehow, being a product of one's environment.
Just would love to learn more about the best ways to use local space astrology (and how to do it!) There are a lot of videos out there and other things to read but I haven't really seen anything address those specific questions.
Thanks!
P.S. Editing to add a final question — if you are wanting to explore say, your Venus line, but you have a Venus that is impacted by a Saturn square or opposition, for example, or something other challenging aspect, should you expect your "Venus line experience" to be colored by that? Same would go for something else like ... people tend to want to go towards their Jupiter line, but what if your Jupiter has challenging aspects or is debilitated? Does that affect your experience there?
[link] [comments]
from Astrology https://ift.tt/V2ND0Ja
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment