Looking for a book

Hello there,

It’s a long shot but maybe I’ll get lucky.

I had this astrology book many years ago but lost it somehow (I thought I still had it, but when I looked for it a few days ago it was nowhere to be found).

There’re a few details I managed to recall:

  1. Book was written in English, by an American author (male).
  2. Book was published somewhat recently, in 198x to 200x
  3. In the introduction part, the author mentioned that he had a habit of spending his birthday away from home (to a chosen place upon his chart reading).
  4. Possibly for beginners.
  5. Easy to read (not much of obscure writing).

I think this book is kind of popular as it was recommended to me on an astrology forum (which is unfortunately no longer accessible).

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/shininghopes
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/E01BoTD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?