Calling all Predictions for 2023!

As I’ve done the last two years, I’m putting out the call for all your predictions for 2023! They can be serious, frivolous, precise or general. I’ll be assembling and editing them for presentation at the January 21 Astrology Arizona meeting. And as I've done for the past 32 Januaries, I’m also including my take on what's coming in the year ahead. I don’t do standard “predictions” but offer my take on various factors in play throughout the year. Please consider participating since it’s always a great time with lots of varied views about what is and might be! You can email me, or IM me, or leave your prediction in the comment stream, and I’ll copy them into the master list. So all you astrologers (and even if you’re not!), if you want, please give me your predictions, large or small, funny or serious, for what you see coming in 2023 in the comment stream.

from Aquarius Papers - Global Astrology https://ift.tt/t0xO5MH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?