Don't relate to my sun sign at all.

Hello! I was hoping someone could give me some insight as to why I feel this way.

My sun sign is a Taurus, yet I feel very "disconnected" from Taurus traits and can't really relate to it at all. I have my Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, and Node in Gemini and would honestly consider myself much more of a Gemini than a Taurus based on how I think and act. I also relate to my rising in Leo and moon in Pisces- it's just the Taurus that throws me off.

I've heard that your sun sign is like the "essence" of who you are, which is why I'm so confused seeing how I can feel so different from what my "essence" is supposed to be!

submitted by /u/littlebiscuittt
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/33n4wjH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?