Hellenistic Astrology: Brennan versus Elenbaas

Hi everyone, I am familiar with astrology but I am not an astrologer. I want to study and train to become an astrologer. Specifically, I want to study Hellenistic or Traditional Astrology. I am currently considering the courses by Chris Brennan (The Astrology School) and Adam Elenbaas (Nightlight Astrology). There are big differences between the two courses. For example, Brennan's course is asynchronous and more affordable versus Elenbaas' is a three-year course and a considerable investment of time and money.

  • Do you have any comments on either of these courses?
  • Which one would be better to take me from beginner to intermediate to advanced astrologer?
  • Any reservations about the instructors themselves?
  • Are there other courses on Hellenistic Astrology I should know about? That are better?

Thanks in advanced for your input!

submitted by /u/veilaris
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/7lzjSaG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog