What traits do sun signs have?

I know this sounds like a basic and wasteful question 😭✋ but I am struggling to understand a bit about it (ironic cuz im a virgo moon) and I feel a bit embarrassed

Like yes, identity, ego(?) and... uh idk

It makes me hesitant to practice this part of a reading (especially for close ones or even for myself)

Is it that if someone is a Taurus sun then they might be prone to an ego where they feel entitled?

(Disclaimer: I have met both good and bad people, healthy and toxic people with these or other signs who share the same. So i am genuinely curious because I noticed I dont have anything say about the sun sign in readings)

submitted by /u/LilBun00
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/j4zrdMB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?