understanding houses and signs

Hello all!

I often read websites give both a planet in some sign explanation and a planet in some house explanation. But I have also read in books that a planet in a given sign means how that planet will express itself, but for which sphere of life will be affected, one must look at the house. Now if someone's ascendant is not Aries, I believe their houses and signs will be different. But why do the websites give the planet in some sign explanation?

To take an example, if for person A, Chiron is in Cancer and also mapping to 8th house, I would have assumed it means Chiron will express itself in the ways of Cancer in the sphere of action of the 8th house. But I see websites also saying what Chiron in Cancer means! Person B may have Chiron in the 4th house but in the sign of Aries. Well, then Person B, if he looks up at Chiron in 4th house, and Person A, if he looks up Chiron in Cancer, will get the same results, but this cannot be true, right?

I am a beginner, so I am sorry to bother you with these basic questions, but this is the most confusing aspect of astrology to me so far. If anyone has a good answer to this, I would be immensely grateful.

Note that these examples were made up, as I did not want to put any real info of me or any of my family/friends in these examples. If something in these examples is technically not even possible, I apologise, but I hope you understand what I am asking.

submitted by /u/greatbear8
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/lz5V2Eo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?