Books or Information regarding Zodiac Signs' characteristics or as archetypes?

I am studying the tarot and I have come to the understanding that the zodiac signs are very important to extending my understanding of the cards and the system as a whole. I study mainly from Crowley and use deck mostly for meditation practices.

I have been trying to find information on zodiac signs characteristics but most of the stuff I find tend to focus on feel-good things and modern interpretations like saying one zodiac sign doen't like some fabric or another hates television.

I am at a loss since I can not find something more concrete. I am in search of a thorough book on zodiac signs as archetypes how the planets and rulers affect them. But there are so many books, so here I am asking you people.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/DwightWolftail
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/KO3nyg6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?