Which house system?

Ok so years ago I started to investigate the various house systems. I would love to explain the various ways i've done this, but that's an entire essay lol.
To sum up though, my main issue with them is that the dividing lines between the house cusps seem to be based on (various) human experiences - and from what I've found the preferred house system used seems to vary from astrologer to astrologer.

Personally - I've found the Porphyry system works for me, so that's what I use for others - but it's only because of my personal experience with it. This bothers me, because all other aspects of astrology seem to be based in certainty.

I would think that if all other aspects of the birth chart are so reliant on exact birth time/place - maybe the house system needs refining too? - it might be based on some sphere/vector system that hasn't been taken in to account yet?

submitted by /u/Strainj1
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/oMxeEjv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?