Changing Your Future Karma Immediately

by Robert Wilkinson

Today we revisit a quote which changed my life and attitude as a child. I believe this is as true now as it was then, and it will be as true in a thousand years as it is now.

While I was exposed to many different religions as a child and teen, my family mainly attended a Methodist church. While I didn't know much about the dogma growing up, we all learned that Methodism was founded by John Wesley, an 18th century Anglican minister and theologian. According to history, by the end of his life in 1791 he was "the best loved man in England."

While I certainly do not ascribe to any religious dogma except the Two Commandments, this quote really impressed my young mind, and I still believe that it's sage advice for us all. For your consideration, something from across the centuries from a spiritual man:

“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”

John Wesley 28 June [O.S. 17 June] 1703 – 2 March 1791)

Any attempt to follow this teaching will immediately change your karma for the good. This level of mindfulness generates Bodhichitta, or "Soul particles." This is "the will to good" embodied as action. As life is about “paying it forward,” this advice from John Wesley is pure gold.

© Copyright 2023 Robert Wilkinson



from Aquarius Papers - Global Astrology https://ift.tt/dYHX27G
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?