Tweet regarding planet placements and predicting pandemic.

Hi all, I hope this is allowed but I really need this.

So back when covid was at it's height, I remember someone posted this image of a tweet from 2016 (as far as I remember it was 2016. I could be wrong) which predicted a pandemic would happen around 2020 due to certain planet placements.

It wasn't an edited image because whoever posted it also provided the official Twitter link of it and it was real I read it myself and verified the link too for authenticity but now I'm trying to find it again but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone else have it or help me find it?

submitted by /u/TheReticent0ne
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/cWwqNlj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?