Has there been any extensive research into tropical and/or sidereal astrology?

I tentatively believe in astrology but I struggle to defend it because a lot of it seems based upon interpretation - this could lead to confirmation bias. I see this online where both a Western and Vedic astrologer would interpret a celebrity’s chart with different planetary positions and both would believe that their interpretations fit with the celebrity’s life experiences.

This has always bothered me. I did a quick search online for actual indepth research into astrology but it came up with poorly written articles debunking astrology and one study into the “Mars Effect”. I understand that the scientific community rejects astrology but it’s hard to believe that within the thousands of astrologers we have, nobody has carried out a large scale research study to see if astrological interpretations actually match life experiences (tropical vs sidereal).

Am I being ignorant or am I missing major research that has been done?

submitted by /u/AmethystAngel86
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/HYrb36v
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?