information snafu’s Mars retrograde until January 12

Hi everyone sorry I haven’t been writing as much. The Mars retrograde is really doing a number on me as it’s opposite my natal Mercury in Sagittarius so I am feeling it’s into snafu energies more than most people.

If you also have planets from 7-26 GEMINI, SAGITTARIUS, VIRGO and PISCES you will be hit harder so try to prep as much as possible.

An email from a year ago popped up that I had missed. Someone sent me an email for an event without a date. Then I missed their response. Darn it. It must be making you very frustrated and angry.

You have to make sure you triply check all info abs it will continue as Mars soldiers on for Black Friday and on during Holiday season and yea for the new year too.

Please share all content is copyright Tara Greene

Get a reading http://www.taratarot.com



from Tara Greene,Tarot Reader, Astrology Psychic https://ift.tt/lt2LHV0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?