Order to Learn Basic Astrology?

Quick question(s) to experienced astrologers. What is the best order to begin learning astrology?

I began with Demetra George’s book Astrology for Yourself. I Love the book and the fact one gets to build up the interpretations rather than just be told “the sun means x, y, and z.” This has really helped me to understand why they reflect certain energies.

However, once getting past the basics (elements, polarity, modality, orientation) the book goes into zodiacs, houses, planets, asteroids as the next 4 main topics.

After going through the chapters (currently in planets) i just feel something about the order is off and thus throwing me off.

In your experience out of the 4 listed (zodiac, houses, planets, asteroids) which is the best place to start to continue “building up” my interpretations so that i can understand them deeper? Did you find learning one first benefited your learning experience and helped you to understand and retain what you were learning?

I’m thinking most ppl begin with zodiacs because they are most familiar in western astrology. But would learning the planets first make more sense because they were here before earth and our systems?

Thanks!

(I’m realizing my “quick question” may not have been that quick lol)

submitted by /u/Turbulent-Skill-9581
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/Bhd5vgk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?