Help with understanding moon phases and zodiac signs.

I'm making myself a lunar calendar for 2023 and I need some help understanding how moon phases moving through the signs works. On my calendar next to each major moon phase, like full moon and new moon, I'd like to note what sign they are in.

When I compare several websites, the full moon signs seem to be consistent but there's lot of conflicting information specifically regarding the new moon signs. For example, some websites like this one and this one say the January new moon is in capricorn and some like this one and this one say the January new moon is in aquarius. So I'm both curious and confused as to why they're different. Are they using different systems to determine the signs? How do I know which is correct? Does my time zone/location matter? Thanks for your thoughts!

submitted by /u/DimmerrSwitch
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/SupfCPZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?