What applying/separating means? And parallels/contra-parallels?

I'd like to have a discussion about it, as I think it makes me understand in a depeer way than just googling.

I used astro-seek, whole signs. I have many separating/applying aspects. Does separating means that they're no longer 'useful' or should not be taken into consideration when reading a chart?

I've read parallels and contra could be read as conjunction/opposition, but then why would we need these different terms anyways?

Also, side note: where can I read aspects for Chiron? I have so many but astro-seek doesn't give their little blurbs for these like they do for the most of the chart. Thank you all :)

submitted by /u/Charming_Plankton
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/aC0oFRn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?