A "notebook", a journal, with various astrology sections. I need advice.

Since I have a lot of information in my head and I am studying everything on my own, I wanted to put in order all of what I'm learning and create something for me so that I could go there and see all of the info if needed. I would like the main arguments to be (more or less) - Zodiac signs - planets - houses - aspects - transits (therefore a brief explanation of EVERY PLANET in EVERY SIGN, degrees and orbits) - lunar and moon phases in each sign - chart patterns

do you think something important is missing? my question is: how would you set it up? do you have one? I'm confused and I don't know where to start. How can I organize it? Thank you.

submitted by /u/lattekosmiko
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3o0TgV1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?