Fixed Stars and Something I Don't Understand

I wanted to know how the major fixed Stars work. Do other stars also have an influences or is it just these 15?

Referring to the 'something else I dont understand': when I looked at a fixed Stars chart on astroseek and chose the 'Traditional' option, the signs in the Zodiac wheel were assigned planets by particular degrees but they werent fixed to degrees. For example: currently in Scorpio, the planets assigned to particular degrees/spaces are Mars (taking up 7°degrees), Venus (taking up 4°degrees), Mercury (taking up 8°degrees), Jupiter (5°degrees), Saturn (6° degrees). Heres another thing: this same order of planets isnt followed in every sign!! I have attached a link but it'd be really easy to understand if you drew up your own birth chart or current transits. Please help, I dont understand. At first I thought they were planets assigned to days the sun transits that particular sign but it doesnt make sense. Is it assigned to particular days or weeks? Why is it in a different order is every sign? Why do some often take up more degrees?

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TAKE OUT A CHART FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING: 1)- Take out a fixed stars chart 2)- Opt for the 'traditional' option next to 'Natal Chart' and 'ALT' 3)- it'll show what im taking about. The planets are literally near the degrees in a bar.

Here's a sample chart link to help things out:

Fixed Stars

I know it may seem like something that one can blow off but I cant stop thinking about it. Help!!! I'd be so grateful!

submitted by /u/candifice151
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3BtiyP8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?