Elements

So I was just thinking about how the elements air and earth as predominant elements in a persons chart might mix. I always do this in a very neptunian way, for example air and water I think mist, air and fire steam. You get it.

So I was trying to find the combination for air and earth and I could only think of getting pelleted by sand in high winds. But then I got to thinking about the breath and how even our breath is earthy, because the main goal of respiration isn't to take oxygen in, but rather to get carbon OUT. Carbon is very much earth, yeah? AND when we exhale, it grounds us. It felt like a nugget.

Okay thats it, just a little thought I wanted to share and also Hi! Im new here :)

submitted by /u/CurefortheCommonCold
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3lcEc5B
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?