Venus Signs Republished & Write With Me

A Tale of Two Venuses

You asked and I listened.

When a reader emailed to ask if Venus Signs was really re-selling for well over $100, I felt a bit incredulous…then called to republish it. The publishing rights had reverted to me when Llewellyn decided to let it go out of print, but taking back the rights didn’t mean I could run with it. Thus, I somewhat reluctantly began- everything – from buying the cover art and reformatting it to taking an untenable and almost unworkable document and making it word processor modifiable. Spirit had encouraged me, insisting it would be “easy!” Ha! (in hindsight, my question was not specific enough. I had been worried about getting the cover right at that point, and so Spirit was encouraging me about the cover art, which was very easy by comparison!).

Anyhow. Long story even longer, LOL, Venus Signs, edition no. 2, is now fully available for you to purchase over at Amazon.com. As said, there are multiple price points offered so for the print version be sure and choose the one for $16.99 – comparatively, a bargain!

It really is a gorgeous book, inside and out, so if you haven’t gotten your copy yet (electronic and hard copy), you can easily pick those up now.

Here are the two Venuses side by side. It’s hard to tell the original from my version — which makes me feel very proud.

Let’s Write Together!

Secondly, when a different reader expressed excitement and interest in writing, together, that little inspiration also stayed with me and took hold. I have been writing a bit more “off the page” over at my butterfliesandcoffee.com website, which you are welcome to check out, as well, https://www.butterfliesandcoffee.com/writing/… where this particular reader expressed her enthusiasm.

Let’s Write Together!

Self-expression can be natural, supple and easy – as natural as weather, as sensual as a tropical flower, as easy as the cycle of your breath or movement of your body. Energy practices and prompts will help open you to even more possibilities for yourself. Whether you identify as a writer or would like to explore your voice, your creative Spirit will feel nurtured by writing in a gentle, welcoming and embodied space. Let’s get together and write!

If this interests you, please email me at class@butterfliesandcoffee.com. The week of the session, I will put you on an email list and email you a link to join in. I’m thinking of trying this first one out on Sunday July 11 at 11 AM HAST. If you are interested and you can’t make that time, or your timezone makes this time prohibitive for you, the timing may shift or change so be sure and get on the list anyhow.

Finally, for those of you who are still resonating with my words and my work, thanks for your continued support. The past few years have brought changes, quite a lot of letting go without knowing what’s next. This year, my birthday fell on a full moon which feels significant. Full moon birthday years allude to more activity, relationship-wise and more interactions with the public. I have felt very inward; so truly this feels like a big shift. Plus, June always feels like a new beginning…summer has that romance about it…and perhaps because it’s my birthday month, too.

I look forward to all of it. And I look forward to connecting with you in new ways this coming year!

 

The post Venus Signs Republished & Write With Me appeared first on Jessica Shepherd.



from Jessica Shepherd https://ift.tt/3Aema88
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?