Is there a way to do a reverse chart search? It's for a novel I'm writing.

Okay, so I'm writing a book where students are trying to figure out the date someone was born based on hints about their astrological chart. Is there a way to reverse search details about a chart that they could use to figure out the character's birth date? For example, is there a way to search for the exact locations and dates someone with an Aries sun, Taurus moon, and N. Node is 13 degrees in Cancer could've been born? Is there a website or technique they could use to figure this out? I know I could create an in-world website they could use, but I was curious if this is something that already existed or is possible to figure out in general.

submitted by /u/graphicn
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/2TfGQfq
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?