How do I get deeper into astrology?

I've spent quite a long time learning about planets, zodiacs, charts etc. However, most sites are not that informative and they often include the ways signs or placements (usually stereotypically) "might" behave , and not the true nature of them. I don't have that much knowledge on houses and every website describes them a little different, so i always end up confused. It is frustrating because I know that they are super-simplified just to be understandable by people who don't care to do any further research on zodiac. Where can I find more information about astrology that is reliable and easy to understand for a beginner?

submitted by /u/melenejoe
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3sDp1TI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?