The mind and the Self (or soul or spirit, whichever term you use) is a lot larger than your physical body. We are used to thinking of the soul or Self as a little thing contained inside our body.

That is just human thinking-relating things to containers. Have you ever considered that the soul, being far more powerful than the body, actually holds the body together and surrounds it?

If you have considered that the soul and mind are larger than the body and brain, have you ever considered where they end? How many feet away from your body? Or is it how many miles away? Or how many light years away from your body does your soul end?

During Meditation, I practiced moving in my body this energy (that usually comes with goosebumps from positive situations) which many know under the term: Spiritual chills, Euphoria, Voluntary goosebumps, Ecstasy, Prana, Chi, Qi, Vayus, Aura, Mana, Life force, Pitī, Rapture, Ruah, Ether, Nephesch, Chills, Goosebumps, The Force.

I sensed the awareness of my body expand and eventually my awareness had become so big it felt like I was a giant.

At times it would feel as if I was doing front flips and other times as if my consciousness rejoined a higher version of myself which was much more bigger than my physical body.

I made this YouTube Video if you wanna learn more about this Energy, how easy it can be felt, how Meditating with gratitude and manipulating this energy helped me "shift my awareness from my physical form to my higher self."

submitted by /u/KundalinirRZA
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/302rxX7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?