Sun inconjunct Pluto natal, how to integrate quincunxes?

I have this as a tight aspect, one astrologer told me it’s a very difficult aspect and I have to integrate the Pluto aspects of myself into my sun instead of going back and forth from powerful to powerless in my life. What exactly does that mean and how could I take practical steps to do that. I also have my moon conjunt Pluto in a tight orb. My moon/ emotions are powerfully Plutonic and intense. But this sun aspect doesn’t seem as black and white due to the quincunx or “inconjunction”not being the same as a conjunction. My question is how do you overcome quincunx challenges and what is the goal when you have this aspect

submitted by /u/itsproblema
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3dQpmOp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?