Opinions on a Taurus/Leo relationship?

I feel like Taurus and Leo together is an extremely underrated relationship. I’ve really only heard people say bad things, but I don’t get why.

I have no fire in my big 6 (big 3: taurus sun/ gemini moon/ libra rising) and I find that Leo’s make me feel so comfortable, understood, and happy. Some of my best or longest friends have been Leo suns or had Leo in their big 3. Now I’m in a relationship with a Leo man and it’s probably the most natural and connected relationship I’ve ever had. *The only negative I’ve noticed is that it’s difficult for my partner to say how he feels and he tends to bottle things up, but I believe this is due to him having a natal mercury rx.

I’m not sure what makes me feel so close and connected to Leo’s, but I really would love to hear other opinions or insight on this couple! Good or bad :)

submitted by /u/beijinhos
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/2PeTdWt
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?