Me (libra male) with wife (capricorn). Trying to work on relationship. Trying to identify and correct my flaws.

I'm not super into the astrology thing, but my wife is. And I've learned a lot through her, and it's kinda interesting.

I've learned some of the things I've been doing unintentionally. I guess my question is geared towards helping identify my own flaws. I guess the first way to fix anything is to fix yourself. I guess I don't see what I'm doing as malicious, but intent and action don't always match to someone else.

I learned a lot about how libra men are assholes apparently? And something about how we're manipulative, two faced, and fake/pretending half of the time. I'm just trying to look inward and maybe someone can point some things out to me and how to be more genuine.

I don't know man. Shot in the dark? This is hard to describe lol.

Trying to change for the better honestly. Hopefully that makes sense.

Edit: Added some more text to clarify a little bit more.

submitted by /u/ReptilianBoy
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3sBaJ5D
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?