Leo and arrogance

I’m a leo sun,mercury and mars. I am NOT arrogant or selfish. I always care for others more than myself and if someone next to me doesn’t feel good or love than i can’t feel loved or good myself at all. I am proud of what i am able to do and and it makes insecure peoples mad. I never brag about what i’m good at tho and i’m always the first one to admit i don’t master something or that i was wrong. I also give a lot and i was used for it a lot in my childhood. I don’t know where all of this comes from. Someone agree or explain cause i don’t get it. I’ve also never met another leo who was like that

submitted by /u/Scorpiomoonfiresun
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3kpPQaI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?