Is the via combusta really Scorpio?

My ascendent is - according to birth certificate time - 27 degrees Libra.

But I was just playing around with a rectification app and realized that if I didn't know the exact time, I'd definitely rectify it to 15 minutes later. Because when it has you match Libra vs Scorpio type traits, I come out more definitely Scorpio. Although I have usually been considered "pretty" and have codependent keeping the peace traits, I am much more on the side of "tense", "excessive seriousness", often told I have a hypnotic gaze and voice, obsessed with sex, spirituality, and power, as well as a life story sadly involving poverty, loneliness, extreme situations, persecution by authorities, etc

Is this just normal for it being in the Via Combusta? Or maybe the BC is wrong? I also have a placement of Uranus in Scorpio in the 1rst House so maybe that's it, although I thought sign didn't matter so much for outer planets.

submitted by /u/pilgrim_dragon_green
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3b4XjsW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog