If you could create your ideal birth chart, whether or not it’s actually possible, what placements would you choose? (Planet placements + rising) How does it compare to your natal chart?

For example I would choose:

-Capricorn Sun (11H) -Sagittarius Moon (11H) -Aquarius Rising -Gemini Mercury (5H) -Aquarius Venus (2H) -Scorpio Mars (9H) -Capricorn Jupiter (12H) -Capricorn Saturn (12H) -Aquarius Uranus (1H) -Aquarius Neptune (2H) -Sagittarius Pluto (10H)

Obviously no one could be born with this chart (sun and Mercury placements for one), but this is honestly what I would want if I could have it. My sun sign would be the same but not in the same house. My Venus, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are also the same sign different house. My Jupiter/Saturn house placement would be the same but not in the same sign. I just thought this would be fun, thank you for sharing your ideas!

submitted by /u/Thick_Description_55
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/2ZVeI0L
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?