Aquarius Sun and Gemini Moon. Cannot understand my detachment.

All my life I knew I am an Aquarius (I loved it) and suddenly I realized that I'm a gemini moon. Thayt fucked me up. The inability to arrive at one thing. The duality. The detachment (thanks to both air signs). I'm in a relationship with an Aries Sun and Scorp moon. I have seen that I maintain and exhibit phenomenal calm and understanding at a distance but in places with too much intimacy. Family or when a relationship gets confrontational, I feel such hate, anger and detachment. Its not just detachment, like not feeling anything. Its an unfeeling hatred. I hate the gemini within me. I want to reconcile.

Geminis of reddit. HALP!!!!!
Need to understand this in more complexity and are you also so touchy about things in close, intimate spaces.

submitted by /u/Joback_the_Sasquatch
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3uF2Fms
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?