Transit Uranus square MC in transit

I checked my transit chart and to my horror I now know that in July I will have Uranus transit MC.

According to the internet, I will act compulsively and then forget all the goals I have.

I am so afraid and I do not want anything that will creash my goals.

Furthermore, I have Neptune square Jupiter and it says I will be unrealistic.

All in all, I am quite worried about it.

Is there any way I can avoid to save myself from the misfortunes?

I do need to keep my job as I have bills to pay.

Hope someone can share with me how to avoid the transit?

Do I need to take note of all the dates when Uranus square MC ? Should I go travel during the transit? How long will transit last?

submitted by /u/tangara888
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/2YGhtT7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?