My ex and I are opposite sun and moon signs. I feel an intense attraction and connection to him, could this mean anything

Hi, so Im a Virgo Sun and Aquarius moon, my ex is a Pisces Sun and Leo Moon. So we’re complete opposites. We’re not talking at the moment, but I always think about him. Have flashbacks, dreams, etc, I learned a lot from dating him. I want to get back into contact with him because what I feel for him is just so strong. Sometimes its like I can feel he’s thinking about me even though we’re not talking, and like it sounds weird but sometimes I feel like I can sense his emotions. One time we both confirmed we were thinking about each other at the same time, because I decided to text him after a strong urge. I’ve been getting lots of tarot readings and they’ve all been talking about how we’re not in contact right now, but we’re a divine union, twin flames, and this was all a lesson, and will get back in contact again soon. And I have this urge to message him, I’ve tried ignoring it, but the more I do the urge increases. Even though all odds seem to be against me right now, I just have this hope that I can’t explain.

We’re extremely similar and it freaks me out sometimes. First off, we look really similar, have the same smile, eyes, physique. He’s Colombian, I’m Ecuadorian. We have the same exact interests, very similar personalities, and just the way we hold and present ourselves is the same. The odds of meeting him were so small but it happened. Just wondering if this can mean anything at all, because sometimes I have my doubts and feel delusional.

submitted by /u/BabyYoda69
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3cxc2hd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?