I’ve noticed I’ve been seeing a specific sign lately. Is this a type of angel message?

Reddit and Twitter are the only social media platforms I use on a regular basis. I’ve noticed recently a good portion of tweets I scroll past mention the sign Sagittarius. I know that your angels will send you messages such as angel numbers but I don’t see those oftener all, however noticing this repetition with Sagittarius I was wondering could this be an angel message. I mainly ask because I’m interested in someone who is a Sagittarius sun and we’re more like friends with benefits atm but they’ve hinted at them being open to something more in the future which is why I started questioning seeing the sign mentioned so much

submitted by /u/mischa_996
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3oF3XJM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?