It seems like all of my friends wanted to talk/make plans(virtual) today. People don’t very often hit me up either, could this be related to Mercury Retrograde?

I was always told to be careful with communicating with people during a Mercury retrograde. I’m a beginner, so I was always under the assumption that when Mercury is in retrograde, it’s not a good time to be very social, or to be making bigger decisions. Today, it felt like everyone was hitting me up out of the blue lol. A few of my friends asked to video call, one even FaceTimed me randomly too. Other friends hit me up to make plans for a few days from now, and even I found that I was a little more chatty than usual today. I’m just curious if this could be due to the retrograde and why...thank you for anyone who answers and helping a beginner noob with this lol

submitted by /u/Individual-Plus
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/39CYIGt
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?