How to use astrology to plan events

Hey guys,

I was wondering how to use a birth chart to calculate timing and plan events. I've been needing to get my driver's license for the past 2 years now, but every time I take the written exam, I fail. I want to pick a new date to take the test that correlates with my chart, but do not know how to use astrology in that way. My specialty is in birth chart interpretation; I love working with natal charts for analytical psychology and other archetypal functions. So my questions are

  1. How do I get "started" with event-planning astrology? (I've been studying astrology on and off for the past 4 years and like to study birth charts anyway, so I don't think I need to worry much about the basics)
  2. Which planets, houses, or signs should I look at for driving & passing an exam? (The first time I took the test, the moon was in Sagittarius, which is my ninth house, so I thought I was fine because 9th house for travel and long distances)
  3. Is this type of astrology the same as horary?
submitted by /u/emilythevirgo
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3oD2vHI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?