Folks with ADHD: Where do you personally think this manifests in your natal chart (if at all)?

I was diagnosed with ADHD a couple years ago and some time after that started to get into astrology more seriously. I’m super curious if others with ADHD feel that it’s reflected in any of their placements or aspects! Looking for connections between ADHD and my natal chart placements has actually helped me make peace with a lot of shit I struggled with in the past in direct relation to my diagnosis. I interpret the following as manifestations of my own experience with ADHD (these are all just my opinions based on self-reflection):

  • my sun, mercury, and mars are in aries / my twelfth house (house of hidden things): for a long time I felt a huge disconnect between how I see myself and how the world sees me, and I also struggled with my sense of self for most of my life (I’m 24, will be 25 in March). I’m also... QUITE restless and impulsive, lol (related note: after my diagnosis I realized a lot of my ADHD symptoms sound very similar to the annoying aries stereotypes/memes that I used to buy into before I had a better understanding of how astrology works).

  • my sun and mercury are in conjunction in my 12th house: even when I feel extremely clear about what I want to communicate, the words often tend to come out jumbled or in a way that’s hard for others to understand what I’m saying. it’s frustrating! I’ve been told by others that I seem to “think differently” which bothers me sometimes.

  • my saturn is in pisces / my 11th house (house of networking/social connections): I feel this reflects the difficulty myself and many others with ADHD have around recognizing our own emotions and asserting our personal boundaries in social situations. I’ve always felt like a highly emotional person (I also have my moon in cancer / my 3rd house of communication/intellect) and I’ve struggled a lot with learning how to sort through what I’m feeling and be able to clearly articulate my emotions, even just to myself (I struggled more with this when I was younger, I actually feel pretty damn good about how I communicate my emotions nowadays).

  • my moon (cancer / 3rd house) is in trine with my saturn (pisces / 11th house): as I said previously... highly emotional, lol. I didn’t know that ADHD had so much to do with difficulty regulating emotion until after my diagnosis, and everything started making a lot more sense after that point.

  • my moon is in opposition with my neptune (capricorn / 9th house of spirituality/travel/education): I’ve read that this aspect gives one an imaginative nature, which is very true for myself, and this also resonates with my general understanding of ADHD. studies have shown that the brains of people with ADHD tend to make more connections in different parts of the brain than non-ADHD brains, which could explain why many of us feel like we have so many great ideas that end up coming across to others as super random or just not connected at all, haha. hopefully this isn’t an example of that...

I have a lot of other aspects that I don’t feel reflect my ADHD specifically, I think in the end it’s all just personal interpretation. I want to make clear that I wouldn’t recommend relying solely on astrology for medical/mental health guidance, I’m more so just having fun with this. I’m eager to hear what others have to say about their charts!

edit: more aspects I didn’t get the chance to include: my mars (aries / 12th house) septile ascendant (taurus / 1st house); my venus (taurus / 1st house) conjunct ascendant; my venus septile mars (aries / 12th house); my mars sextile uranus (aquarius / 10th house)

submitted by /u/hot_and_boysterous
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3crpumI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?