breakups and mercury retrograde

So, I had been in an on-again, off-again relationship that ended for good in October 2020. At that time, I believe Mercury was retrograde. I noticed that our two other breaks ups prior to that, happened when Mercury was retrograde (March 2019, November 2019), and one of the times we got back together (July 2019), the same was true. I was finally starting to feel better for the past 3.5 months until last night I was having incredibly vivid dreams about my ex, and then just so much sadness and heaviness about the relationship ending. I find this especially weird because I was finally starting to feel good again and I can truly see that we were no good for each other. I chalk this up to mercury honestly, rather than just fluctuating emotions after the end of a relationship. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/arogers3926
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3r7vuVM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?