How do you cope with the hard aspects on your birth chart?

I recently started reading my birth chart and in the beginning it was all flowers. I found great aspects like sextiles, great conjunctions and a stellium (which made me super excited and feeling like I was special). Soon after, I started reading the hard aspects it became very difficult for me to continue because I don't want to believe that certain things could happen to me in my life and don't agree with certain characteristics that my map tells me I have. Also, I realised that having a stellium does not make me a special person which kind of sucked lol. How was it for you?

submitted by /u/bobb99y
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/38Kik9Q
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?