Heavy extended transits experiences?

I just thought about this from seeing a comment on a post. Has anyone experienced heavy extended transits, like transits that were extended significantly by retrogrades. For example, Jupiter and Saturn were conjunct my sun and opposite my moon for the majority of this year because after passing over in the beginning, they’d retrograde back over my planets and then went over again, it’s the most grueling thing I’ve ever went through and I definitely broke down lol. I went through the first time fine and honestly didn’t notice but the retrograde and going back over kicked my ass for sure. Mercury was also in that mix of going through the ringer twice.

submitted by /u/notafrequentflyerr
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/2KZAzzP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?