Businesses well suited for the new Aquarian burst?

I'm an Aquarius sun, Cancer moon + rising. As an interesting side note, my numerological year aligns with the universal year- so 2021 will be a 5 year for me personally, and the planet. Cool stuff. Anyways, I'm wanting to start a new business venture that's well aligned with the Aquarian energies of innovation in unusual ways, impacting the community/greater good, and creativity. I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas. Any thoughts?

I've thought of starting a ghost kitchen (for delivery only via apps) that might also sell handmade frozen dishes to pop in the oven. But this is pretty much nil on Aquarian themes.

submitted by /u/parapar89
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3nZ8cQX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?