Stand up Gemini's for the Gemini axis eclipse season

Stand up Gemini's for the Gemini axis eclipse season

So, last night my landlord stopped by and gave us all letters stating we will be getting a new lanlord (but we will most likely not have to move). Thought that was funny considering how close to the lunar eclipse this was.

I would be interested in hearing if any of you have had any similar experiences. I am a a June 20th Gemini Asc and Sun with Cancer moon.

So I am taking a look at the next eclipse transits. I'm still in a learning phase here but these appear to be the biggest transits during this eclipse for myself. I'm really hoping for some good news on the work front here but the Uranus Sextile Mars at 0 degrees has me wondering, I'm hoping Neptune moving forward can aid in shining light here.

What are you other Gemini's facing here?

Short term Transits

Mars Square Moon3° orb

Mercury Sextile Jupiter3° orb

Long term Transits

Uranus Sextile Mars0° orb

Pluto Opposition Moon2° orb

Neptune Sextile North Node2° orb

Neptune Trine Moon3° orb

https://preview.redd.it/e6rgpo6wjh261.jpg?width=337&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=af7699c92517dbd40cb3ba301dcdcb838c83640b

submitted by /u/onequestion1168
[link] [comments]


from Astrology https://ift.tt/3ocjKjm
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?