In Vedic astrology, I am a Libra sun which is apparently not good because the Sun and Venus conflict with each other. How can I use my Leo moon and Leo rising to balance this placement?

I have definitely noticed the negative effects of being a Libra sun in my life, namely being very indecisive, pushover-y, not being taken seriously, heavily doubting myself, and not getting the recognition for my accomplishments that I desire. However, my moon and rising are both in Leo, which hypothetically counteracts all of these downfalls. How do I tap into my Leo placements and improve myself so I can feel fulfilled in life?

submitted by /u/residentperspective-
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/2VasdqT
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?