I do not feel good omens around the Saturn and Jupiter meeting.

Personally I'm feeling more chaotic energy more fire but not good fire if anything, a fog of dark and mix of fire. Am I just crazy or is this on par with what this meeting brings? I want to know exactly what the Saturn and Jupiter meeting means, considering the fact I know little to nothing about any of this astrology stuff, I seek knowledge and insight on this topic, as this whole community facinates me, though while I may feel this way towards this meeting between Saturn and Jupiter my feelings maybe misplaced so I come to the place where this topic is well known by many and not so much by others, also do use this as a talking place and a speculative place, communing with each other can lead to a lot of insight and theories. This Saturn and Jupiter meeting feels dark but significant, while to me it seems dark but I feel the dark will bring rise to something bigger but the veil is huge on what that maybe at least for me anyway which should be taken with a grain of salt.

submitted by /u/Blood_bringer
[link] [comments]

from Astrology https://ift.tt/3mxy8SM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the via combusta really Scorpio?